    RE: delay before next login

    But it says it is ignored if ERL == 0 below:

    10.15.3 Time2Wait

    If the Logout response code is 0 and if the operational

    ErrorRecoveryLevel is 2, this is the minimum amount of time, in

    seconds, to wait before attempting task reassignment. If the Logout

    response code is 0 and if the operational ErrorRecoveryLevel is less

    than 2, this field is to be ignored.

    I can see a case where the target may not have enough time to setup for another login unless the initiator delays for a short time.

    Eddy