    IPS SF Agenda

    I thought I sent this last night, but some email gremlin
    appears to have found it rather tasty ...

    IPS WG members,

    Your WG chairs have been busy behind the scenes clearing
    up draft nits, dealing with expert reviews, etc. to move
    drafts out of the WG and into the hands of the ADs and
    IESG.  A number of drafts were submitted over
    the weekend, and many of them will move onward just
    as soon as they appear on the Internet-Draft servers.
    The usual "status of drafts" email that appears before
    an IETF meeting will be delayed until this happens so
    that it reflects the accurate status of these drafts.

    The IPS WG will meet in San Francisco, 1415-1515 on
    Tuesday afternoon, March 18.  Aside from the summary of
    draft status, I only know of three drafts that require
    time during this meeting:

    - iSCSI boot (draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-09.txt)
    	For discussion of security issues raised by the IESG.
    - iSCSI NAA naming (draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-name-ext-00.txt)
    	For discussion of what to do with this draft based
    	on T10's actions next week (prior to our meeting).
    - iSCSI command ordering (draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt)
    	A candidate for publication as an informational RFC to
    	explain the subtleties of this area, if the WG approves.

    If there are any other drafts that need time at the meeting
    (or any other requests), please send them to me ASAP.

    Thanks,
    --David (on behalf of Elizabeth and David, IPS WG co-chairs).

    +1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Wed Mar 05 11:19:10 2003
12395 messages in chronological order