    RE: iSCSI extension algorithms (was no subject)

    David,

    That is almost perfect although - as the aim is not to force on the
    community a proprietary new method without allowing a standard one - I
    would rather choose the following wording:

       Private or public extension algorithms MAY also be negotiated for
       authentication methods. Whenever a private or public extension
       algorithm is offered, the implementer MUST ensure that the
    administrator may
       list at least also one of the authentication methods other than None,
    defined
       in this document, as an alternative.  Furthermore with private and
    public extensions
       "None" MUST NOT appear as a single additional choice without explicit
    action by the
       administrator (cannot be the implementer default).