    From: Sukanta Ganguly [mailto:ganguly@iomega.com]
    Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:54 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: iSCSI version 19 draft

    The Atlanta IEFT is on the same week as COMDEX. This is going to inhibit the attendance of many (like me) who would like to spend time at Comdex as well as the IETF.

    Can the ips meeting be scheduled more than once (sometime around thursday or so ) so that poeple like me can make arrangements to attend both?

    Thanx
    SG