    Re: IPS-ALL: iSNS WG Last Call

    Dave is 100% correct.

    During the development of FCIP the issue of discovery mechanisms
    was considered in detail. The decision was that iSNS is too heavy
    weight a discovery protocol for FCIP needs and SLPv2 was chosen
    and documented as the best fit solution.

    Suggesting in iSNS that there is a relationship with FCIP will
    lead to confusion when no supporting discussion can be found in
    the FCIP RFC.

    No changes are required in iSNS.

    Thanks.

    .Ralph