    RE: iSCSI Boot: Technical Issues

    Luben,

    	``Within each group of 4 hexadecimal digits zeros are
    	  filled to the right,

    So starting with "C" and filling zeroes to the right, I get
    "C000".

    	and groups of zeros are filled
    		to the left.''

    So starting from "15-2C" and filling to the left, I get
    "0000-0000-15-2C" before applying the first part of the rule.

    Perhaps now you wee why I fail to understand:

    > This is a necessary and sufficient definition, the minimal
    > such, and one may derive all of the stipulations which
    > you've mentioned.

    since I followed the exact words you wrote and got completely
    wrong results ... that strongly suggests that the "sufficient"
    part is wrong.

    The problems here have to do with ambiguous meanings of "to
    the left" and "to the right" - these have to be cleaned up.

    +1 (508) 249-6449            FAX: +1 (508) 497-8018