    Re: iSCSI Boot Last Call - Technical Comments

    Many people also use emacs/vi for their configuration too, so they have
    the same problem Mark has with the GUI. I would agree with Mark on his
    point about entry being error-prone.

    -Costa

Last updated: Wed Sep 11 14:19:03 2002
11811 messages in chronological order