    -----Original Message-----
    From: Mark Bakke [mailto:mbakke@cisco.com]
    Marjorie-

    Thanks for the detailed comments.  I've embedded my responses below.

    --
    Mark

    > "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" wrote:
    >
    > Some cleanup items for the iSCSI Naming and Discovery document:
    >
    > 1) Sec.1 p.5 and p. 14 define "iSCSI Address" but contradict each other.  p. 5 defines it as
    > simply and IP address [& port] and p. 14 says it's the iSCSI name and IP addr [+port].  Paragraph
    > 5 needs to be modified to match p. 14.

    How about (page 5):

       iSCSI nodes also have addresses. An iSCSI address specifies a single
       path to an iSCSI node and consists of the iSCSI name, plus a transport
       (TCP) address which uses the following format:

          <domain-name>[:<port>]

       Where <domain-name> is one of:

    <stuff deleted>

Last updated: Wed Sep 11 19:19:02 2002