    Re: iSCSI: Question on use of Target Alias

    Kevin-

    That's correct; TargetAlias is not sent on a discovery session
    (since it's not really connected to a target).

    There was some debate about returning it along with TargetName
    and TargetAddress keys quite some time ago.  The team chose to
    keep SendTargets simpler and not include it.

    --
    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke