    RE: iSCSI - Length and Size

    David - I disagree - there was no consistency issue with length and size there was only the ease of searching...
    I my part of the world using synonyms is still legal and consistent (for how long I can't say).

    Julo

    David Dillard <david.dillard@veritas.com>

    06/25/2002 06:05 PM
    Please respond to David Dillard