    Re: iSCSI - Length and Size

    Paul - I commiserate with you - but we are not the only voices - Julo

    Paul Koning <ni1d@arrl.net>

    06/25/2002 05:50 PM
    Please respond to Paul Koning

            To:        Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
            cc:        ips@ece.cmu.edu
            Subject:        Re: iSCSI - Length and Size

    Julian> I've changed all occurrences of "size" to "length" in the
    Julian> draft.  Do we want also to change FirstBurstSize and
    Julian> MaxBurstSize to FirstBurstLength and MaxBurstLength? (for
    Julian> good size ... oops ... length)

    No, I'd rather the protocol stopped changing.

       paul

Last updated: Tue Jun 25 12:18:48 2002
10979 messages in chronological order