    Re: Fw: iSCSI: FirstBurstSize and unsolicited data

    In your example (even before the correction) nothing bad would have happened (the behavior is correct).
    If you would have decided to send (and had InitialR2T=No) some amount of unsolicited data but not all
    the target could have answered with error.
    The error explanation is (was) a residue from when FirstBurtSize was only a limit (not also a mandated to send value).

    Julo

    "Nandakumar Ramamurthy" <nramamur@npd.hcltech.com>

    06/21/2002 12:50 PM
    Please respond to "Nandakumar Ramamurthy"