    From: Juian Satran (Hotmail) [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 8:41 AM
    To: ips
    Cc: Juian Satran (Hotmail)
    Subject: Emailing: msg10855.txt

    Pat,

    Your "issue" with operational is probably related to a missreading of the text.
    The barrier (dissalow wrapping) is on CmdSN. CmdSN advances accross al connections  but the barrier "stays"  while the connection is operational and will be "removed" if the connection goes away.
    The barrier is there to avoid stale commands popping-up at the target after a recovery.

Last updated: Wed Jun 19 16:18:44 2002
10896 messages in chronological order