    RE: iSCSI: length and size

    Julian,

    I tend to agree with Pat - this is an editorial issue
    regarding clarity of the document, and raising it is not
    abuse of the WG Last Call process.  It's ok to raise
    the issue - given your (document editor/primary author)
    reluctance to make the requested change, the WG co-chairs
    will have to make a decision about how to resolve this
    (probably around the end of the Last Call period) - one
    possible resolution is to decide that the document is ok
    without the change.

    BTW - this is a general principle of WG Last Call - the
    WG co-chairs have some discretion (particularly with editorial
    comments) in deciding whether an issue raised during WG
    Last Call requires changes in the draft.

    EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
    +1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
    black_david@emc.com         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754