    RE: iscsi: unsolicited data question

    OK Julo

    "Karthik Selvan" <kselvan@marantinetworks.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    06/14/2002 11:56 AM

            To:        "'BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW \(HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2\)'" <matthew_burbridge@hp.com>, "'Arul Ponnusamy'" <aponnusamy@corp.iready.com>, "'Ranganathan, Deva'" <Deva_Ranganathan@adaptec.com>, Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
            Subject:        RE: iscsi: unsolicited data question

    Matthew Burbridge

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Karthik Selvan [mailto:kselvan@marantinetworks.com]
    Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:22 AM
    To: 'Arul Ponnusamy'; 'Ranganathan, Deva'; 'Julian Satran'
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Hi,

    1) In draft 12.98, Page no : 215, line 14 says
    "If ImmediateData is set to Yes and InitialR2t is to Yes(default), then
    only immediate data are accepted in the first burst."

    2) Page 216 table uses "Immediate unsolicited data only".

    3)  whenever  there is a difference between text and the table in std.
    documents, we have to follow the text.

    4)  Julo may solve this in next draft or he may clarify more in the
    mailing list.

    Hope this helps
    karthik selvan