    RE: iSCSI: 12-97 Bit Rule

    Excellent - we are now spending time in the Never-Endian space :-) (coined by a good friend) - I am deleting the whole thread on my mailer.
    If you think I should pay attention to something please change the subject line.  I know ( an changed already) the remainder word. Thanks

    Julo

    pat_thaler@agilent.com
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    06/14/2002 02:38 AM