    From: Martins Krikis [mailto:mkrikis@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:41 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI-Asynch event code

    I don't mind this code being added for completeness
    sake, nor will I be overly disappointed if it isn't.

    If it is added, however, perhaps we should go half
    a step farther and demand that the Text Request coming
    from the initiator MUST be empty? That way the target
    is
    really "in charge" and may _originate_ any key
    negotiable
    in FFP. Just my $.02. Comments?

    Martins Krikis, Intel Corp.

    Disclaimer: These are my opinions and