    Re: iSCSI-Asynch event code

    Logout login is far too painful. If negotiations (even vendor specific) have to be possible we need this.
    As for the lateness and I am sorry I did not see it earlier. However it is not  a difficult addition (it has no timing associated) and it meant only as a way to kick-on a negotiation.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>
    Sent by: santoshr@hpcuhe.cup.hp.com

    06/12/2002 09:41 PM