    Re: Target Session Identifying Handle

    it is generated by the target and used by the target. The initiator just copies it in the header.

    Julo

    "Mandava Srikanth ( Trainee )" <mandava_srikanth@mindtree.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    06/07/2002 10:18 AM
    Please respond to "Mandava Srikanth ( Trainee )"

            To:        <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
            cc:
            Subject:        Target Session Identifying Handle

    Julian,
    While reading iSCSI-12.txt i came across a paragraph in Section 1 (Page 25)
    which says that Target Session Identifying Handle (TSIH) is generated by
    target during session establishment.But the remaining paragraph gives us an
    impression that it is generated by the initiator.I assume that the TSIH is
    generated by the initiator.

    I think the statement in the paragraph must be changed to "the initiator
    generates it during session establishment".

    Mandava Srikanth
    Mind Tree

Last updated: Mon Jun 10 10:18:49 2002
10621 messages in chronological order