    RE: iSCSI: Some proposed vendor-specific (X-) keys

    I think this is useful besides run time interoperability purpose
    (this is a hot button and can be argued either way, just like the
    version # of the draft), such as for reporting problems on a remote
    device to the device manufacturer.
    -Dennis

Last updated: Fri Jun 07 08:18:35 2002
10564 messages in chronological order