    Re: iSCSI: Numeric Ranges

    Mike,

    The example is unfortunate. MaxConnection has o use a numeric-value and not a numeric-range.
    Numeric ranges are used in Appendix A for marker intervals as an example - in which case the originator indicates a range it can support and the responder selects a value.

    Julo

    Mike Donohoe <Mike.Donohoe@quantum.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    05/30/2002 12:57 AM