    Re: [iSCSI:] Logout request -- reason? Correction

    I think you are over stating you case.  I, and others I have talked to do
    not see this as a problem with OO code.  In any event, we are not in the
    business of "code beauty".  If we put that as a base, we would never
    complete.

    Lets focus on what is broken!

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 05/28/2002 08:53:21 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu