    Re: iSCSI: Negotiation clarifications still needed

    Martins,

    Comments in the same order.

    1. Julian may be adding wording for this.

    2. Seems to me that we need to stipulate that only key values
        may straddle PDU boundaries - key names (ideally inclusive
        of "=") shall not.  That should avoid requiring blank PDUs.

    3. I don't have a strong opinion on this.  I don't believe this can
        cause interoperability problems; OTOH, I don't care if the responder
        isn't that liberal.

    4. Julian and I discussed this scenario a while ago.  As you precisely
        described, only a non-stop dialogue can be reliable and we can't
        afford a non-stop dialogue.  I suppose one can recover the StatSN
        with a SNACK in FFP, or terminate the connection upon a timeout.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture