    Re: iSCSI: list negotiation description

    I looked at 12-90. I hadn't seen the announcements
    for newer drafts. My fault. So 12-92 does not have
    the text I was referring to anymore, which is good,
    thanks. However, since it still says "MAY use the
    constant Reject", can we know what other options
    there are? I.e., why "MAY" and not "MUST"?
    (This is now page 73 of 12-92.)

      Martins Krikis, Intel Corp.