    Re: Connection Recovery in case of a single connection in a session

    Yes and No. You should be able to open a new connection but that can be AS A REPLACEMENT of the old connection and reassign.
    The only unfortunate case where you may have to have 2 connection capability is when your iSCSI time-outs are shorter than the TCP time-outs and
    either initiator or target will not detect a failed TCP before the iSCSI state disappears.

    Julo

    Parthi <pamanick@npd.hcltech.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    05/15/2002 08:39 AM