    Re: Associating initiator names with SCSI commands

    Amir,

    Even more - the targe part of the session name has two components - TPGT and Target name.
    Two session can start with the same INANE, ISID and terminate at different TNaMES behind a single TPGT.
    I addition a separation is performed at tcp port level on the initiator side (as Mark outline a tcp connection is identified by 5 elements) but iSCSI does not make explicit use of this separation.

    Julo

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>
    Sent by: mbakke@cisco.com

    05/09/2002 08:39 PM