    Re: FCIP: Comment 120

    Ralph,

    > The requested figure relies on Fibre Channel concepts and thus appears
    > in a T11 document, FC-BB-2, ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/pub/fc/bb-2/02-030v1.pdf.
    > See Figure 23 on PDF page 87, or Figure 26 on PDF page 94.

    Thanks for the reference, but unfortunately it doesn't help make the point
    that there is 1-to-n association between FC Entity and FCIP Entity.

    Given that FCIP is an RFC that defines these Entities and their relationships
    in its own right, my suggestion would continue to be that the association be depicted
    in an architectural model diagram.  It could be as simple as showing a shadow ASCII
    box to the FCIP Entity box.  I will leave it here up to you and Co-Chairs to make
    the call.

    Regards.
    --
    Mallikarjun