    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 8:35 PM
    To: THALER,PAT (A-Roseville,ex1)
    Cc: andy currid; ips@ece.cmu.edu; owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu; Bill Studenmund
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: large keys during login?

    Pat,

    For spanning look at 9.10.4 and 9.11.4.

    I assume that the text covers whatever does not fit.

    "THALER,PAT (A-Roseville,ex1)" <pat_thaler@agilent.com>

    04/30/2002 02:24 AM
    Please respond to "THALER,PAT (A-Roseville,ex1)"

            To:        Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>
            cc:        andy currid <andy@windriver.com>, ips@ece.cmu.edu, owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Julian,

    I assume you mean that keys can span requests as well. I can't find anything in the draft that says that they can though there also isn't anything that says they can't. Does this only apply to key-value pairs too long to fit in a single response or can a short key-value pair span a request/response when multiple key-value pairs are packed into a PDU?

    The draft should clarify.