    Re: iSCSI: large keys during login?

    Both the F bit and the T bit have clear interpretation specified - they are similar but not identical. F bit is the end of the life of text request (and its ITT).
    T bit does not have this implication for Login. That is also the reason for the name change :-)

    Julo

    Carlos Rimola <crimola@silverbacksystems.com>

    05/01/2002 09:04 PM
    Please respond to Carlos Rimola