    RE: iSCSI login authentication

    I would like to add another question to Jim's.
    Does anyone know how CHAP and SRP justify their apparent lack of protection
    from denial of service attack prior to authentication? My understanding is
    that IKE attempts to provide such protection by exchanging cookies at the
    beginning of the phase 1 exchange.
    Vince