    RE: iScsi: Param Negotiation

    See pg 60 of the iSCSI spec, 1st paragraph.  As far as I can see, setting
    the T bit is controlled by the desire to send key=value pairs, not sending
    key=value pairs being controlled by the T bit.  IOW, I do not think it
    matters when the target starts sending its own required key=value pairs.

    HTH,
    Randy Jennings
    Data Transit

Last updated: Fri Mar 22 13:18:16 2002