    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 7:47 AM
    To: Rod Harrison
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE:

    I was looking at what would be appropriate (and perhaps familiar to
    programmers - double dot is used in Pascal for ranges).  (- or +) may come
    handy later for other things. And BTW double characters are already there in
    addresses.
    We could use semicolon(;) (I for some reason do not like it).

    So we have 2 proposals:

    1) .. (2 votes)
    2); (1 vote?)

    The tally is on! (untill tomorrow)