    RE:

    I was looking at what would be appropriate (and perhaps familiar to programmers - double dot is used in Pascal for ranges).  (- or +) may come handy later for other things. And BTW double characters are already there in addresses.
    We could use semicolon(;) (I for some reason do not like it).

    So we have 2 proposals:

    1) .. (2 votes)
    2); (1 vote?)

    The tally is on! (untill tomorrow)