    Re: iSCSI: Text/Operational keys: booleans and ranges

    I agree with Paul, leave good enough alone for now.  We are trying to get
    to last call, and changes which not absolutely needed are causing time to
    elapse which is not worth the change.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Paul Koning <ni1d@arrl.net>@ece.cmu.edu on 03/12/2002 09:13:06 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu