    Re: iSCSI: Text/Operational keys: booleans and ranges

    Luben,

    For the booleans - 1 and 0 are also integers. The parsing of strings is already mandated (for keys and string values) so no harm in letting them be text.

    For ranges - I think you have a good point and if I don't hear anything against it I will introduce it in 12 (I would suggest a colon or a double-colon instead of dash).

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: luben@ns.splentec.com

    12-03-02 01:07
    Please respond to iSCSI