    From: Dan_McConnell@Dell.com [mailto:Dan_McConnell@Dell.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 9:15 AM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: iSCSI: iSNS Sever Reference implementation

    I am curious what everyone's current thoughts are concerning a common reference implementation for the iSNS Server Those that are implementing iSNS clients in their iSCSI HBAs, initiators, and targets, is there a "reference implementation" of the iSNS server that you have been testing with to ensure interoperability?  Have you been developing your own?  Are people using the Nishan iSNS implementations as reference implementations?

    Thanks,

    Dan

Last updated: Tue Feb 05 15:17:58 2002
8650 messages in chronological order