    RE: iSCSI: No Framing

    I would note that the most likely approach to "Rip the sucker out"
    would be to declare framing to be experimental, allowing the framing
    text to be moved to a draft that could become an experimental RFC -
    it would not be necessary to bit-bucket the text and lose the
    work invested in it.

    +1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
    black_david@emc.com         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Fri Feb 01 09:18:00 2002
8587 messages in chronological order