    RE: iSCSI Markers and Framing

    I would vote for 6.

    Amir

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu [mailto:owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu]On Behalf Of
    James Smart
    Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:46 AM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI Markers and Framing

    As you were looking for more votes from those on the reflector...

    I would vote for either 5 or 6, where 6 is defined as - FIM optional to
    use, separately enabled/disabled for tx and rx paths, and should
    implement on the tx path.

    -- James

Last updated: Wed Jan 30 22:18:10 2002
8570 messages in chronological order