    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 2:00 PM
    To: Eddy Quicksall
    Cc: ips@ece. cmu. edu (E-mail)
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: not offering a key

    To keep the negotiation stateless - Julo

    Eddy Quicksall <Eddy_Quicksall@ivivity.com>

    25-01-02 17:08

            To:        "ips@ece. cmu. edu (E-mail)" <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
            cc:        Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
            Subject:        iSCSI: not offering a key

    The spec says:

    Not offering a key for negotiation is not
    equivalent to offering the current (or default) value.

    Does anyone know why?

    Eddy

Last updated: Fri Jan 25 18:17:52 2002
8491 messages in chronological order