    Fw: Session state and Text Sequence

    Hi,

    In the v10 specification, I think there is a problem in explanation of connection state
    transition T6 for target which reads
    "target: Timed out waiting for an iSCSI Login, or
                transport disconnect indication was received, or
                transport reset was received, or an internal event
                indicating a transport timeout was received, or an
                internal event of sending a Logout response (suc-
               cess) on another connection for a  close the ses-
               sion  Logout command was received. In all these
               cases, the connection is to be closed."

    The part of the statement "on another connection for a close the
    session Logout command was received" does not seem correct.

    T6 change happens only when target is in S3 (XPT_UP) state.
    In this state, the connection cannot belong to any session and
    must not be closed.
    In a specific case, if there was only one initiator and one session,
    (which means that the connection was actually intended for the
    session being logged out) the connection can probably get closed
    due to login timeout at target side or initiator explicitly closing it.

    Please let me know if this is correct.

    Regards,
    Rahul