    iSCSI: task management response

    All:

    The most recent task management text that Julian posted to
    the list (sub: iSCSI - last change for 2001!) deals with
    target reset authorization failure in an indirect way
    ("Function complete" with a "Not Authorized qualifier).

    I would favor one of two approaches in this order -
     a) "function authorization failure" response (i.e. doing away
        with the qualifier field), or
     b)"Function Rejected" response with a "Not authorized" qualifier

    Julian would be okay with either of the above, but thinks
    that some O/Ses (Windows?) were not able to deal with anything
    other than a "Function complete" for a target reset.

    My questions are -
    	- can those O/S folks please speak up if this is still
              the case?
    	- a "Function complete" response stripped of its qualifer
              (for legacy O/S consumption) would be incorrect, since
              the expected target reset semantics had not been met -
              how is this dealt with?

    If this is no longer an O/S issue now, I propose that we adopt (a)
    above.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun