    RE: iScsi: InitialR2T

    Unsolicited data means "solicited data with an implied R2T" very fine
    I have no objections

    I'll put my question in a different manner:
    If you are sending unsolicited data ( means implied R2T's no R2T's to be
    sent from the target )
    Then why do you need to send an R2T for the first outgoing data if
    InitialR2T is "no"?

    Let me know if somehow I have misinterpreted the last sentence of
    InitialR2T.

    - nitin