    RE: iSCSI: Representing iSCSI devices on FC fabrics

    Rob,

    You make a good point.  But I think it should also be mentioned that going
    the route indicated in the first reply may NOT guarantee WWUniqueness (what
    if two vendors do the same thing!).

    Jim Hafner

    "Elliott, Robert" <Robert.Elliott@compaq.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 11/16/2001
    07:33:27 am