    Re: iscsi : iscsi parameter default values

    Santosh,

    I see now where you took your rules from. Those where meant to be only examples but I will reformulate the offending paragraph as:

    An initiator that can operate without security and with all the operational parameters taking the default values issues the Login with the T bit set to 1, the CSG set to LoginOperationalNegotiation and NSG set to FullFeaturePhase. If the target is also ready to forego security and can finish its LoginOperationalNegotiation the Login response  has T bit set to 1, the CSG set to LoginOperationalNegotiation and NSG set to FullFeaturePhase in the next stage.

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>
    Sent by: santoshr@cup.hp.com

    01-10-01 23:36
    Please respond to Santosh Rao