    Re: [Fwd: iscsi : task mgmt response codes.]

    Santosh,

    Sorry for not answering explicitly - I was overwhelmed. The text in 08 has an additional statement that might help clarify:

    For additional usage semantics, see section 8.1.

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>
    Sent by: santoshr@cup.hp.com

    01-10-01 21:54
    Please respond to Santosh Rao