    RE: iSCSI : iSCSI parameter default values

    Comments in Line.

      The caveat should be "the way it is done today". with the
      proper PDU header/data split, and
      with the right buffer management scheme, zero copy can
      be done with immediate/unsolicited data.

    > Bob Snively                        e-mail:    rsnively@brocade.com
    > Brocade Communications Systems     phone:  408 487 8135
    > 1745 Technology Drive
    > San Jose, CA 95110

Last updated: Tue Oct 02 22:17:19 2001
6974 messages in chronological order