    Common Encapsulation:draft-monia-ips-enccrcex-00.txt

    Hi Ralph:

    Suggest the following tweek to the proposed change:

    > "The Encapsulation Header, SOF, FC frame content, and EOF are
    > mapped to
    > TCP using the big endian byte ordering, which corresponds to
    > the standard
    > network byte order or canonical form [8]."

    To clarify the meaning of "frame content", I suggest adding a cross
    reference as shown below:

    "...FC frame content (see section 5.1),...

    Charles

Last updated: Thu Oct 11 12:17:24 2001
7195 messages in chronological order