    RE: iSCSI: ISID issue

    I would like to second David's concern about not leaving targets with a
    deterministic way of knowing who/what the initiators identifier relates to.
    This is not only bad for access control mechanisms but it make topology
    mapping (and related concepts) more difficult for management software
    developers.

    -Shawn

     Shawn Carl Erickson           (805) 883-4319 [Telnet]
     Hewlett Packard Company         OV NSSO Joint Venture
      Storage Resource Management R&D Lab (Santa Barbara)
                <http://ecardfile.com/id/shawnce>

Last updated: Wed Oct 03 14:17:26 2001
6998 messages in chronological order