    RE: iSCSI: Immediate Data

    Mike,
    Defaults imply only that they are defaults, not that they are a required by
    an iSCSI profile.  If you do not want to support a default, just say NO.

    iSCSI conformance is determined by the MUST statements in the protocol
    document.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Fischer, Michael" <Michael_Fischer@adaptec.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 10/01/2001
    11:02:49 AM