    RE: iscsi : Data ACKs already been included into draft (?)

    Julian,

    Given that you've described the 07-9x versions of the draft on
    your web site as near-final versions of the -08 draft to be
    submitted, I think it's fair to expect that they represent
    the rough consensus of the WG and not contain speculative
    additions.  In other words - Santosh is right, that text
    should not be in 07-97 and needs to be removed or moved to
    a version that's clearly marked as not being on the main
    course of editing to produce the -08 version.

Last updated: Thu Sep 27 13:17:17 2001
6809 messages in chronological order